- Understanding Design Requirement and Audience
- Research and Visual Exploration
- Procuring Images for Print and Digital Media
- Digital Image-Editing Techniques
- Designing Communicative Visuals
- Information Architecture
- Web Optimization Techniques
- Website Designing using HTML & CSS
- Designing Interactive Presentations
- Testing Browser Compatibility and Website Usability
- Publishing the Website
India is the 2nd largest online market worldwide and 4th largest economy in terms of usage of mobile applications. India is on the brink of a major technological revolution and this has presented us with opportunities galore, especially for digital content aggregators, advertisers, app developers and online streaming companies for engaging with users.
Addressing the increasing opportunities in the field, Automation Minds has designed this course that would enable students to build a strong foundation in Web design principles, and specialize in designing Websites that are compatible with various devices like PCs, Tablets and Mobile Phones.