SOFTWARE TESTING TESTING TRAINING COURSE HIGHLIGHTS:
We are committed to provide Complete PRACTICAL Training and Complete REALTIME Training exclusively on Selenium, QTP and Jmeter. Study Material and Practice Material included during the course. We are proud to mention that we are the Best institutes to provide Software Testing COMPLETE PRACTICAL REALTIME TRAINING and hence, closely working with various companies in India. Most of the trainees are references from our previous students. You can trust us for your Selenium, QTP, Jmeter Trainings! We are, today, one of the few best training companies providing complete practical trainings on Selenium, QTP and Jmeter.
WORKDAY TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
Workday HCM was founded by David Duffield, the founder and former CEO of the ERP company PeopleSoft, and former PeopleSoft chief strategist Aneel Bhusri. It has a wide range of functions aimed at unifying human resource capabilities into a single, easy-to-use system. Workday, an on-demand cloud-based enterprise application that combine affordable ownership with an advanced approach to all businesses by providing blended Financial Management and Human Capital Management (HCM) applications. Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) combines Human Resource (HR) and Talent Management into a single system of record. It redefines global, mobile and diverse workforce management. This helps in recruiting the best talent, gaining insight into employee skills and needs, identifying and developing future leaders.
WORKDAY TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- 1) Two days free trial – If candidate likes this course, these days are adjusted in his actual schedule.
- 2) Live Project Exposure of Fortune companies.
- 3) Training by Subject Matter experts from CMM Level 5 companies
- 4) Running in two major financial cities of India – Chennai and Mumbai
- 5) Worldwide online training of QTP, Selenium, Loadurnner professional and corporate classes at affordable fees.
- 6) Our basic course worth more than the advanced course of other institutes/freelancers.
- 7) Free Interview preparations.
- 8) 100% free assistance for ISTQB/Loadrunner/QTP certifications.
- 9) 100 % guarantee in succeeding the certification at affordable fees.
- 10) Also provide online training to students of foreign countries.
- Learn Loadrunner, QTP, ETL Testing, Software Testing training from the Best Testing Institute in Chennai
SOFTWARE TESTING TRAINING COURSE CONTENTS
Software Testing course content is exclusively designed with Basics through Advanced Concepts.
Software Testing (Basics + Advanced) + Automation Basics Class – Training Plan
WEEK 1: SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE
1. Pre-SDLC steps – proposals, proof of concept, software project inception etc.
2. Waterfall model
- Detailed process with special emphasis on QA role
- Advantages and disadvantages of this model
3. V- Model – detailed analysis and practical application
4. Difference between Verification and Validation
5. Quality Assurance vs. Quality control
6. Unit Testing
- Basics and techniques
- Statement, decision and path coverage
7. Integration testing technique
- Top-down & bottom-up approaches
8. Agile- Scrum model
- Scrum model
- Business scenario where this model is applicable
- Scrum board
- Challenges & tips to overcome them
- Comparative analysis of different development methodologies- Pros and Cons list
- Role of QA team/testers in an Agile scrum model project
9. An introduction or familiarization of various popular testing types. For example:
- Black box and white box testing
- System testing
- Security testing
- Performance testing
- Load testing
- Usability testing
- Accessibility testing
- Regression testing
- Database Testing
- Functional testing vs. non-functional testing…etc.
WEEK 2 & WEEK 3: SOFTWARE TEST LIFE CYCLE
1. Overview of the stages of STLC:
- Test planning
- Test design
- Test execution
2. Test Plan walkthrough -Live Project document
3. Practical tips on how to identify the following items for the Test plan:
- Test strategy
- Effort Estimation
- Milestone definition
- Entry criteria
- Exit Criteria
- Defect Management process
4. Risk Management – Risk identification, Risk impact analysis and Risk Mitigation
5. Functional Specification document Walkthrough –Live Project
- How to identify Test requirement based on FRD review
6. Test Templates creation and use
- Test scenario template
- Test case template
- Test data template
- Test plan
- Defect report
- Status report…etc
7. Test scenario creation – what are they, how to write them, why, when, etc.
8. Test documentation review- How to perform Peer reviews
9. Test cases creation
10. Test case optimization techniques
- Boundary Value analysis
- Equivalence partitioning
- Error guessing
- Decision tables
- State transition diagrams
11. Risk based testing process and implementation
12. Traceability Matrix
13. Test readiness review process in detail
14. Test execution
- How to plan for it
- How to create test sets/suites
- Test statuses and how to set them..etc
15. Test reporting
- Daily status reports
- Test metrics
16. 7 Quality tools
- Pareto chart
- Cause-effect diagrams
- Control charts
- Check sheets
- Flow chart
- Scatter diagram
17. Software Configuration management, change management and version control
18. Defect management
- Finding defects
- Logging defects
- Tracking and managing defects
- Defect life cycle
- QA team’s role
- UAT plan
- UAT execution
- Go/no-go decisions
WEEK 4- TOOLS AND AUTOMATION
1. JIRA incident management tool – demo and learning tips
2. Bugzilla defect management tool – demo
3. qtest – Test management tool walkthrough
Note: We provide sample IDs and accesses to these tools so our participants can practice
4. QTP & Automation basics:
- What, why, how, when, who, etc.
- A practical demonstration of automation test creation, execution and optimization through QTP(HP UFT)
- Learning resources for those interested in pursuing Automation career
WEEK 5- CAREER COUNSELING
1. Certification guidance – Introduction to ISTQB CTFL, QAI’s CSTE & CAST certifications
2. Resume guidance – how to create a resume, how to focus it towards skills etc., how to gather work experience to include in the resume etc.
3. Interview guidance