- Navigate the SAS windowing environment
- Combine SAS data sets
- Create and enhance listing and summary reports
- Navigate the SAS Enterprise Guide programming environment
- Create SAS variables and subset data
- Read various types of data into SAS data sets
- Validate SAS data sets.
Build a strong SAS programming foundation to manipulate your data, perform complex queries and simple analyses, and generate reports.
Gain the knowledge needed to become certified as a Base SAS programmer or Advanced SAS programmer.