There are more than one factor for Automation Minds being the best among NEET coaching centres in the state. One greatest reason is that it made hundreds of students to get qualified in the medical entrance exam in the year of 2017 and produced many toppers. Many were placed in government medical colleges as it was a dream come true moment for them. We honor the top ranking students by handing over them complements and gifts on a monthly basis so as to give them a moral boost.
WHY AUTOMATION MINDS IS BEST FOR NEET IN TAMILNADU ?
We have Junior faculty’s for all the 4 Main subjects such as Physics, Chemisty, Botany and Zoology. These junior faculty’s would ensure that the students would not step into the classrooms unless they complete the Homework given to them the previous day. Additionally, they clear all the doubts that the students have. In that way,junior faculty’s are becoming the pillars of our students success. Eligible and cooperative students would definitely realize their medical dreams through Automation Minds !!
WHAT IS NEW IN NEET 2018?
As per the last order by Hon. Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017 (except AIIMS & JIPMER). All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only.
NEET 2018 can be written in 10 regional languages including English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia, Kannada and Telugu.
All the Indian citizen candidates should possess AADHAAR card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling application form of NEET 2017, the candidates will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data. In case, these particulars do not match, the candidates will not be able to fill the application form for NEET 2017. Therefore, the candidates are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records. If there is some mismatch in these details, the candidates should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data or school records.
NEET 2018 SYLLABUS
- NEET syllabus will comprise of four subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
- Questions will be asked from the above mentioned subjects.
- It will contain 11th & 12th board (CBSE & NCERT) academic syllabus.
- Some questions will be asked from the other boards syllabus.
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Solid State
- Electro Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principle and Process: Isolation of Elements
- p Block elements
- d and f Block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acid
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology and environment
NEET ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Check the eligibility criteria as mentioned below:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian Nationals or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India)..
- Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar card is mandatory for all candidates except belonging to Assam, J&K and Meghalaya state.
- Age Limit: Minimum – The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission. Maximum – The maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Attempts: Candidates may attempt the exam only 3 times untill cross the maximum age limit. NEET 2018 will be counted as 1 Attempt for all the candidates.
- Qualification: Students must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
Seat reservation for different categories is given here:
|SC (Schedule Caste)
|ST (Schedule Tribe)
|OBC–Non Creamy Layer
|Physically Handicapped (PH)
||3% seats (on horizontal basis)
NEET 2018 APPLICATION FORM
- Aspirants can apply for NEET exam only through online process.
- The NEET notification 2017 has been released.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given instructions.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility only in some particular fields.
- After submission of the application form, take the print out of confirmation page but there is no need to send the confirmation page.