MICROSOFT WINDOWS AZURE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
- 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions
- 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- 70-473: Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions
- 70-475: Designing and Implementing Big Data Analytics Solutions
MICROSOFT WINDOWS AZURE TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
DEVELOPING MICROSOFT AZURE SOLUTIONS
Exam 70-532 Microsoft Windows Azure Training includes such topics as: Creating and managing Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines; designing and implementing a storage and data strategy; managing identity, application, and network services; designing and implementing Azure PaaS compute, web and mobile services.
IMPLEMENTING MICROSOFT AZURE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS
Exam 70-533 Microsoft Windows Azure Training includes such topics as: Designing and implementing Azure App Service apps; creating and managing Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines; designing and implementing a storage strategy; implementing an Azure Active Directory; implementing virtual networks; and designing and deploying ARM templates.
ARCHITECTING MICROSOFT AZURE SOLUTIONS
Exam 70-534 Microsoft Windows Azure Training includes such topics as: Designing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) networking; securing resources; designing an application storage and data access strategy; designing advanced applications; designing Azure Web and Mobile Apps; and designing a management, monitoring, and business continuity strategy.
DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING CLOUD DATA PLATFORM SOLUTIONS
Exam 70-473 Microsoft Windows Azure Training includes topics such as: Designing and implementing database solutions for SQL Server and SQL Database; managing database management systems security; designing for high availability, disaster recovery, and scalability; and monitoring and managing database implementations on Azure.
DESIGNING AND IMPLEMENTING BIG DATA ANALYTICS SOLUTIONS
Exam 70-475 Microsoft Windows Azure Training includes such topics as: Designing big data batch processing and interactive solutions; designing big data real-time processing solutions; and operationalizing end-to-end cloud analytics solutions.
ABOUT MICROSOFT WINDOWS AZURE TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION
Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform, a growing collection of integrated services—analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web—for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.
In this Microsoft Windows Azure training course, you’ll apply what you already know about implementing solutions on Microsoft Azure to learn solution design skills. At the completion of this Microsoft Windows Azure training in Chennai, you will be able to identify tradeoffs and make decisions for designing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
This windows azure cloud computing training in chennai will help you prepare for the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
MICROSOFT WINDOWS AZURE TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS
- Azure Fundamentals
- Azure Application Deployment and Management
- Application Monitoring and Feedback Loops
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Building Your Azure Skills Toolkit
- Configuration Management for Containerized Delivery
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Delivering a Data Warehouse in the Cloud
- Developing IoT Solutions with Azure IoT
- Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Developing NoSQL Solutions in Azure
- DevOps for Databases
- Introduction to DevOps Practices
- DevOps Testing
- Getting Started with Azure App Service: Web Apps
- Implementing Predictive Analytics with Spark in Azure HDInsight
- Implementing Real-Time Analytics with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight
- Infrastructure as Code
- Microsoft Azure App Service
- Orchestrating Big Data with Azure Data Factory
- Processing Big Data with Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Processing Big Data with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight
- Processing Real-Time Data Streams in Azure
- Provisioning SQL Server and Azure SQL Databases
- Recovering Data in Azure and SQL Server
- Securing Data in Azure and SQL Server