MATLAB TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
Matlab training course content is exclusively designed with Basics through Advanced Concepts. This program enables students to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution with Matlab faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages. The course is designed to give students fluency in MATLAB’s popular toolboxes.
- MATLAB Programming
- Digital Image & Video Processing
- Speech Processing
- Creating EXE Files
- Interfacing External Devices
- SIMULINK & Control System
- Gesture Controlled
OUR MATLAB TRAINING
Automation Minds is recognized for its Matlab Training both retail and corporate market. We have trained above 28,000 students exclusively on Matlab in last 7 years.All our trainers’ expertises on both Matlab development and training which helps us deliver project based training.
Our wonderful Matlab training team lead by Mr. Prabhakar who is working in a leading MNC, researching MATLAB/SIMULINK/CARSIM for last 10 years and contributing to the best Matlab training in Chennai.
All our trainings focuses on practical than theory model. We provide hands-on training experience which helps you develop and test Matlab Automotive application easily at the end of the training program.
Our Matlab content covers Model driven development using Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow, Autocode generation using dSpace TargetLink and Mathworks embedded coder Usage of CAN tools such as CANOe, CANape, Canalyzer, Communication protocols such as CAN, Flexray, SPI, MIL/SIL testing. Our course design and classes leads to certification and more…
Our retail batch strength is 4 / 5 and so we will be able to provide individual attention. We will guide you till completing your Certified Matlab Associate or Certified Matlab Professional and many students have cleared with 100% score.
MATLAB TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
- Industry practitioners as faculty
- Case-based approach
- Hands-on practice
- Real world projects, assignments
- Placement assistance
MATLAB TRAINING : EXPLORE TWO LEVELS OF MATLAB CERTIFICATION
“Matlab Certified Professionals earn 28% more money than the average IT certified professionals.”
When you obtain Certified Matlab Associate or Certified Matlab Professional status you become part of a select community with industry recognized credentials.
- Certified Matlab Associate
- Certified Matlab Professional
MATLAB TRAINING : WHO CAN ENROLL
Students, professionals, research scholars of electrical, electronics and instrumentation sphere, and students pursuing their Bachelors, Diploma or Masters in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT, and industry professionals..
MATLAB TRAINING : JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Matlab Developer, Matlab & Simulink Model Developers, Embedded Software Engineer, Embedded Function Developer, Automotive Embedded Developer, Lead Engineer – MATLAB, Software R&D Engineer are some of the jobs Matlab students can apply for.
MATLAB TRAINING COURSE HIGHLIGHTS:
We are committed to provide Complete PRACTICAL Training and Complete REALTIME Training exclusively on MATLAB, SIMULINK. Study Material and Practice Material included during the course. We are proud to mention that we are the Best institutes to provide Matlab COMPLETE PRACTICAL REALTIME TRAINING and hence, closely working with various companies in India. Most of the trainees are references from our previous students. You can trust us for your MATLAB, SIMULINK Trainings! We are, today, one of the few best training companies providing complete practical trainings on MATLAB, SIMULINK.
- 1) Two days free trial – If candidate likes this course, these days are adjusted in his actual schedule.
- 2) Live Project Exposure of Fortune companies.
- 3) Training by Subject Matter experts from CMM Level 5 companies
- 4) Running in two major financial cities of India – Chennai and Mumbai
- 5) Worldwide online training of Matlab professional and corporate classes at affordable fees.
- 6) Our basic course worth more than the advanced course of other institutes/freelancers.
- 7) Free Interview preparations.
- 8) 100% free assistance for Matlab certifications.
- 9) 100 % guarantee in succeeding the certification at affordable fees.
- 10) Also provide online training to students of foreign countries.
- Learn Matlab training from the Best Testing Institute in Chennai
MATLAB RECRUITING COMPANIES IN CHENNAI
- Tech Mahindra
- Computer Power Group Private Limited
- TCS and Many More Companies
WHY AUTOMATION MINDS IS THE BEST MATLAB TRAINING INSTITUTE IN CHENNAI?
- Today MATLAB is a standard tool for both professional and academic use. In fact, for a million engineers and scientists, MATLAB is the language of technical computing.
- According to a survey, over 10 million technical professionals in the world’s most innovative technology companies, government research labs, financial institutions, and at more than 10,000 universities rely on MATLAB and Simulink as the fundamental tool for their engineering and scientific work..
- MATLAB is a fourth generation language or software development environment that offers high-performance numerical computation, data analysis, visualization capabilities and applicationdevelopment tools.
- After this training, you will be able to enter into the era of Image Evaluation & Processing at industry and research levels.
- This course introduces the benefits of using MATLAB to perform Image and video processing. More explicitly, this course will demonstrate the advantages of using MATLAB for analyzing image pixel information, performing Morphological operations.
- Signal Processing and Control System Analysis are the other tools that students are going to learn in this particular module.
- Students will learn the one of the most important tool of MATLAB, i.e. SIMULINK. In this they will learn how to develop system models and simulating them.
- Students will also learn the process to develop their own executable application software using MATLAB& interacting with external world through communication ports.
- Students may also look for further certification program after this training by MathWorks itself to become MathWorks Certified MATLAB Associate. (MCMA).
WHAT IS MATLAB USED FOR?
Matlab is very good and in fact an industry standard for data acquisition and mathematical modeling. Almost all vendors dSPACE, NI, Agilent, many more have support for Matlab data acquisition toolbox. When it comes to mathematical modeling in all Aerospace, Automobile, Control system domain it is an industry standard. Almost in all the universities, students and professors use it for research purposes. Matlab as a scripting language is also very much used for data science analysis. Most of the machine learning and data mining algorithms are already available in it and it is very easy to prototype your analysis Matlab. The following are the main industry where Matlab is used in real life(if by real life you meant not research):
- Aerospace industry– Hardware-in-loop simulations, mathematical modeling, embedded system-in-loop simulation
- Automobile industry – Vehicle networking, simulations, vehicle-in-loop simulation
- Computational science – biological data mining
- Embedded system