IOS TRAINING SYLLABUS
Learn how to use iOS from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our iOS Training in Chennai you will learn concepts in expert level with practical scenarios. Whether you want to learn to use an iPhone or iPad, build an iOS app, or incorporate the iPad in the classroom, our iOS Training in Chennai can help you confidently use iOS, the operating system for Apple mobile devices.
iOS is the most advanced mobile OS till today. With the amazing features and high security, iOS is the foundation of around 800 million iDevices worldwide. And with excellent hardware features such as Dual-Core processor, Graphics and Touch ID, applications can take a full advantage in it. With a wide developer community, wider market and much more user base, iOS opens the door for you to the world.
- Our iOS training classes can help you get off to a running start in iPhone, iPod and iPad app development.
- Learn from expert Objective-C developers with years of experience in Apple’s iPhone SDK and Mac OS X development tools and frameworks.
- You’ll be creating working iPhone and iPad Apps in class within a few, fast-paced days.
- You will Understand the entire iPhone Apps Development Cycle from start to end.
IOS TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVE
- Our iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) training offerings feature smaller class sizes, more intensive hands-on lab exercises,deeper explanations, and the very best instructors.
- Our focus on—and let’s face it, love of—Objective-C, Xcode, cocoa and Apple’s iOS App Development with Swift frameworks ensures you’ll get the very best iOS training available.
- Our goal is to not only get you coding quickly—we’ll also help you get a solid understanding of how things work under the covers so you can continue learning on your own.
- You’ll come away with practical, hands-on skills in designing and implementing well-engineered iPhone iPad and iPod apps, plus a level of insight that’s essential to resolving bugs, memory leaks, and other development issues.
IOS TRAINING COURSE DURATION
- 45 Working days, daily 4 Hours
IOS PLACEMENT TRAINING COURSES IN CHENNAI
- iOS App Development Training
- iOS 8: iPhone and iPad Training
- iOS Programming FOR NON-Programmers Training
IOS TRAINING COURSE CONTENT
iOS is the world’s most advanced mobile operating system, continually redefining what people can do with a mobile device. Together, the iOS SDK and Xcode IDE make it easy for developers to create revolutionary mobile apps.. Each sessions will be completely practical. Daily tasks and a Case Study will also be provided.
IOS APP DEVELOPMENT WITH SWIFT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE TRAINING IN CHENNAI
Want to build an iPhone or iPad app? Start here. Completely rebuilt from the ground up for iOS 8, Xcode 6, and Swift (Apple’s new programming language), this Best iOS training course in Chennai covers the design patterns and best practices for building, testing, and debugging native iOS apps. Find out what Apple provides and what you need to come up with on your own, and learn what concepts like Model-View-Controller (MVC), target-action, and delegation mean, and how they contribute to your apps.
iOS Instructor RK also covers the dos and don’ts of iOS 8 interface development, techniques for connecting UI elements to code, and tips for making flexible layouts that display correctly on different screen sizes. The last chapter shows you how to add app icons and launch screens and prep your app for submission to the App Store.
IOS SWIFT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE TRAINING COURSE
The first iOS programming alternative to Objective-C, Swift is a clean, accessible, object-oriented language, with built-in support for modern programming features like closures, generics, and tuples. The main stumbling block for new Apple developers has always been the Objective-C language, which many developers find overly complex.
Here RK explores Swift’s core syntax—variables, data types, functions, and control structures—and its object-oriented classes, via playgrounds, the innovative coding interface that allows you to see the results of your code instantly. He also introduces key concepts that lie at the heart of Swift and the best practices that are already developing around it. Plus, learn how to take Swift further, with advanced operators and features like protocols, generics, and extensions. Whether you’re looking for a new language or for a place to enter the iOS/OS X development world, you’re going to love Swift.
IOS APP DEVELOPMENT TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS
Learn how to build native applications for the iPhone and iPad using the iOS 8 SDK. iOS training in Chennai shows you how to work with Xcode 5, the most popular framework for developing, debugging, and deploying applications to Apple devices, and Objective-C, the language you’ll use to actually program your app. Apart from the tools and language, you’ll explore design patterns, coding conventions and guidelines, and concepts like Model-View-Controller, storyboards, and delegation. Plus, learn what’s possible within the new iOS 8 interface, and get a checklist for successfully submitting your app to the App Store.
- Using Xcode and the iOS Simulator
- Learning Objective-C basics and structure
- Creating objects, variables, properties, and custom classes
- Connecting UI elements to code
- Using delegation
- Using the Xcode debugger
- Creating and customizing table views
- Exploring storyboards
- Introducing blocks
- Saving and loading data
- Understanding the differences in iPad development
- Creating iPad apps with popovers and split views
- Adding application icons and launch images
IOS 8: IPHONE AND IPAD TRAINING COURSE SYLLABUS
Get the most out of your new iPhone or iPad. In this iOS training in Chennai, provides in-depth instruction on all aspects of the Apple iPhone and iPad: making and receiving calls, emailing, browsing the web, managing your time, getting around town, taking notes, shooting photos, and listening to music. Plus, learn how to install any one of the thousands of apps from the App Store and extend the functionality of your device. Garrick devotes time to the new features in iOS 8, including iCloud Keychain, Control Center, AirDrop, and new Photos organization. The course also includes hands-on demonstrations of how to accurately type and efficiently use finger gestures, and includes tips for setting up the iPhone and iPad so they behave as expected. We also include an extensive section on troubleshooting help when the occasional glitches happen.
- What’s new in iOS 8?
- Accessing Control Center
- Setting up an Apple ID
- Learning finger gestures
- Selecting, cutting, copying, and pasting text
- Syncing music, movies, photos, contacts, and calendars with your computer
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Setting up email
- Surfing the web with Safari
- Playing music
- Shooting photos and video
- Finding directions with Maps
- Setting up events, reminders, and alarms
- Using Siri to voice control your device
PROGRAMMING FOR NON-PROGRAMMERS: IOS 8 TRAINING SYLLABUS
iOS app development is actually simpler than you might think—even if you’re not an experienced programmer. In this iOS training in Chennai, the most important concepts in iOS into a quick course, explaining the development process in a visual way that people of any background can understand. No programming experience required! At the end, you’ll have a finished app and a basic understanding of Xcode, the toolset for developing iOS apps; building blocks like variables, functions, and conditional statements; and interface design. You can also figure out if an iOS learning path is right for you, without a lengthy time commitment.
- Installing Xcode
- Creating an Xcode project
- Configuring the iOS Simulator
- Understanding variables
- Connecting visual objects to variables
- Understanding functions, methods, and selectors
- Connecting a button to a function
- Using conditional statements
- Setting up the user interface
- Connecting code elements to build an app
IOS CERTIFICATION TRAINING
The Apple iOS Certification Program can give you a distinct advantage. Certification allows them to distinguish themselves to colleagues, employers, and prospective clients as skilled individuals, giving them a competitive edge in an ever-changing job market. Becoming an Apple Certified Professional can help raise your visibility and increase your access to the industry’s most challenging opportunities.
Module 1 – Introduction – Iphone SDK, Xcode, Interface Builder, Camera integration, Instruments, IOS architecture layers in detail
Introduction to Cocoa Framework
- What is IOS?
- History of IOS
- Pre-requisite for iOS App Development with Swift
- IOS SDK introduction
- IOS architecture overview
- Smart features of IOS platforms
- Social media
- In-app purchase
- Game center
- Notification center
- IAds rich media ads
- Camera integration
- Email, contacts , web pages and messages
- Location services
- Interaction touch based interface
- Core data and database storage
- IOS architecture layers in detail
- Core OS layer
- Core services layer
- Media layer
- Cocoa touch layer
Module 2 – Introduction – Iphone SDK, Xcode, Interface Builder, Objective-C, Objective C-Fundamentals, Objects and Classes
- Ios app development
- Objective-c overview
- Understanding class and objects
- Understanding x-code and hello world
- Data type, variables, operators
- Demo of x code
- Void type
Module 3 – Objective C-Protocols, Properties, Objective C-Categories, Selectors, Exception Handling
- Ios app development
- Objective & agenda
- Access control in inheritance
- Objective c-categories
- Characteristics of categories
- Property of protocols
- Dynamic binding
- Foundation frame work-deep drive
- Data storage-collection type
- Exception handling
- Fast enumeration – syntax
- Fast enumeration – backward
- Fast enumeration- forward
Module 4 – Objective C Memory Management – ARC Introduction, Design Patterns and Introduction to Developing Applications
- Memory Management
- Manual rules retain cycle
- Important consideration when using the MRR
- Design pattern – MVC
- How to create first IOS application
- App event handling
- App lifecycle from background
- IB outlet
Module 5 – Navigation Bar Controller, Table View Controller & Customizing Cells in Table View, Tab Bar Controller, Split View Controller
- Advanced controls in IOS
- Toolbar demo
- Status bar
- Status bar demo
- Navigation bar
- Navigation bar demo
- Tab bar
- Tab bar demo
- Image view
- Image view demo
- Table view Controller
- Table view demo
- Split view controller
- Split view Demo
Module 6 – Programmatic User Interface Creation
- Options for creating IOS DB
- Plist file as DB storage
- NS user defaults as storage
- Example – How to create NS user default
- SQlite for data storage
“Module- 7-Introduction to Plist concept & Introduction to Core data, Map Kit Framework & Dealing with XML and RSS, Integrating with Location Services and Simulating Location services.”
- Core Data Services:-
- Concept to understand core data
- Demo of core data
- How core data works
- What are the important things in core data
- Location Services:-
- Core location framework
- Core location-Demo
- How we can create own delegate method
- Map KIT
Module 8 – Address Book Usage, Web Services Usage, Introduction to Notification services
- IOS notification
- Local notification
- NS notification center
- Trigger notification
- UI local notification
- Push notification
- IOS web service integration
- Address book framework
Module 9 – Testing iOS application – Using XCODE for testing and Instruments
- Unit testing IOS app
- How to create a new test case
- Understanding XC test
- Pretty function
- Auto, action testing IOS APPS
- UI Automation-Access element apps
- Understanding Element Hierarchy
- Understanding Automation
- Performance testing IOS Application
- Memory Analysis
- CPU Analysis
- I/O Activity
- Graphics Analysis
Module 10 – Introduction to Sprite Kit
- Understanding Sprite kit
- Introduction to sprite kit components
- Sprite kit view
- Physical world
- Texture atlas
- Sprite kit- Example game design
- Designing the practical game
- Planning for the game
- Executing the game demo
Module 11 – Understanding Apple certification Process and Apple App distribution process
- Apple certification and distribution process
- Apple certification process
- Types of certification
- Registering for the certificate
- Getting the access to apple developer console
- Understanding apple developer console
- Creating a certificate and provisioning profile
- Using the provisioning profile for installing the app on device
- Apple app distributed process
- Creating app distribution certificate and profile
- Uploading app to itunes connect
- Distributing the application to the app store
IOS TRAINING COURSE DESCRIPTION:
A step-by-step iOS Training Chennai to building an iPhone or iPad app for Beginners.This course is designed for beginners who have never coded in Objective-C or build an iOS app.
In this iOS App Development with Swift training in Chennai, expert developer and trainer Radha Krishnan teaches you how to build iOS apps using the iOS SDK from Apple. iOS is the standard SDK (software development kit) for iPad, iPhone and iPad devices. Using the SDK, RK walks you through creating a fully functional app, and applying the tools and techniques available to you.
In this iOS App Development with Swift training, you start by accessing, downloading and setting up the SDK from Apple. Next, you will explore and setup Xcode to build your App. You will cover essential Objective-C topics, such as classes, methods, building objects, and coding conventions. Jumping right into development, you will work with strings, controllers, manage application data, create views and other UI elements, and work with iCloud. You will learn how to create a universal project, and create specific interfaces for each device.
By the completion of this iOS App Development with Swift training course you will be able to create a fully functioning iPhone or iPad app.
IOS TRAINING COURSE HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1) Two days free trial – If candidate likes this course, these days are adjusted in his actual schedule.
- 2) Live Project Exposure of Fortune companies.
- 3) Training by Subject Matter experts from CMM Level 5 companies
- 4) Running in two major financial cities of India – Chennai and Mumbai
- 5) Worldwide Classroom training of iOS and corporate classes at affordable fees.
- 6) Our basic course worth more than the advanced course of other institutes/freelancers.
- 7) Free Interview preparations.
- 8) 100% free assistance for iOS certifications.
- 9) 100 % guarantee in succeeding the certification at affordable fees.
- 10) Also provide Classroom training to students of foreign countries.
- Learn iOS Training from the Best Mobile Apps training Institute in Chennai