- Covers space design, which includes designing from small furniture to big mall spaces
- Introduces Material study for proper structural ideas
- Extends interior design skills on CAD and Web
- Imparts practical knowledge through Industry-Standard Projects
- Provides a 100% Job-Oriented curriculum that prepares you for Multilevel Job Opportunities
In recent days, we find many new structures around the suburbs that competes each other not alone in state-of-the-art infrastructure but also in its design rich look and the posh way it is built in. These are the solid standing proof for the growth of the Interior Design industry, which requires young minds to work and create fresh concepts.
Identifying this potential, the C-Tech Higher Diploma in Interior Design program prepares the students towards this creative industry with the right education in 2D drafting, 3D visualization, and material and design ideas for interiors.
This specialization privileges the students towards a career-driven syllabus, which will equip them to draft 2D architectural designs, and develop 3D interior and exterior architectural models for different types of buildings.