- Understanding Design Requirement and Audience
- Research and Visual Exploration
- Procuring Images for Print and Digital Media
- Digital Image-Editing Techniques
- Introduction to Design Styles and Vector Graphics
- Ideating and Designing Print/Digital Marketing Collaterals
- Designing Communicative Visuals
- Print Production Techniques
- Designing Interactive Presentations
- Understanding Principles of Animation
- Storyboarding and Character Designing
- Character Animation
With global giants like Walt Disney, Warner Brothers and Sony outsourcing animation and special effects production to Indian firms, knowledge in effective visual communication and 2D animation has now become the most sought after talent in India. To note, India has now become the second largest entertainment industry in the world.
Understanding every increasing opportunity in the Animation field, Automation minds has designed this course that would enable students to build a strong foundation in ideation and principles of animation, and specialize in designing a range of 2D animation and marketing collaterals for digital media and television.