- Understanding Design Requirement and Audience
- Research and Visual Exploration
- Procuring Images for Print and Digital Media
- Digital Image-Editing Techniques
- Introduction to Design Styles and Vector Graphics
- Ideating and Designing Print/Digital Marketing Collaterals
- Designing Print/Digital Page Layouts and Structures
- Designing Communicative Visuals
- Print Production Techniques
- Information Architecture
- Web Optimization Techniques
- Website Designing using HTML & CSS
- Publishing the Website
Graphic and Web Designing involves creation of new media and digital advertising content for internet-enabled smart phones and social media. This area of design is recently posing huge opportunities, as numerous aggregators, advertisers, app developers and online streaming companies use social media as their important medium of marketing. Also, the growth rate of Internet users in India stands at 31% and is expected to grow much faster than that of TV viewers.
To prepare more young minds for the increasing opportunities in the field, Automation Minds has designed this course that would enable students to build a strong foundation in visual design, communication and presentation, and specialize in designing a range of marketing collaterals for print and Web.