The Game Design and Development at Automation Minds is a full-time program. Its perfectly-balanced curriculum of Game Art, Design and Development helps students in seeking a vast career, be it as 3D Game Artist, Level Designer or Plugin/Tool Developer. This is a comprehensive course that trains you to conceptualize, design, and develop fully-operable games of different types like Board games and Digital games for different mediums like Mobile, Console, Computer, and Online games.
NEED TO STUDY GAME DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
Though we see various challenging games in mobiles and internet, it is not easy to develop a game just like playing them. Developing games is a serious business. Developing a game involves huge thought process and skilled handling of appropriate software. These attributes is not easy to develop overnight.
It is necessary to nurture these skills in each developer. At Automation Minds, this nurturing happens with every student.
Automation Minds Game Design and Development course is designed to impart peerless game design and development skills, commanding power to handle technical tools / software / programming languages, and an entrepreneurial spirit in students, for them to rule the future Gaming world.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The course will help you to:
- Identify the right design elements to address a brief.
- Understand the theory behind human and computer interaction.
- Design data with analytical and technical considerations, and manage a database.
- Understand software development cycle and data analysis techniques.
- Use OOPS concepts in programming.
- Understand the computer architecture, OS, Digital Logic and networking systems.
- Develop interactive Web pages through action scripts.
- Develop applications with high media content for smart phones.
- Use emulators and real phones to test mobile applications.
- Perform 2D game level designing.
- Perform 3D modeling, texturing, lighting, rigging and rendering, with respect to games.
- Understand the network of computers and mobile systems.
- Use game engines in developing games.
- Design and develop social applications.
- Use Artificial Intelligence in developing games.
WHAT CAN YOU BE?
On completing this course, you can be:
- 3D Low Polygon Modeler
- Texture Artist
- 3D Game Artist
- 3D Environment Artist
- Effects Animator
- Audio / Video Programmer
- Character Animator
- Plugin Developer
- Level Designer
- Tool Developer
WHERE CAN YOU BE?
On completing this course, you can work at:
- Game Design Studios
- Game Development Studios
- Simulation Industries
- IT Corporate for Creative Process and Functions
- User Experience Design Industries
- Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality Industries
- Web Development Houses